t minus 36 hours!

Posted in: - 1 comments
Ahhh, it's so close!! I just finished my last shift at my current job... my boss was really nice and told me thanks and how great of a job I've done for them, so that was really sweet.  :')  Also, a customer tonight asked me if my eyes were real.  Yes... last time I checked, they were real!

I'm pretty much all packed and ready to go!  I have a pretty hardcore detailed packing list for Vegas... plus a detailed moving list for when I have to move to Orlando... PLUS a to-do list of things I have to get done in the next 36 hours.  I have a list for everything...... and oh my god, when did I turn into my father?? ;)  I'm sure I'll end up forgetting something, though.

My sleep schedule is all sorts of messed up, but I've convinced myself it's because I'm adjusting for west coast time.  Although in reality, I'm just too excited/stressed to sleep very well!

My favorite method for dealing with stress.

Well that's all for now!  I'll update again once I get to Vegas!! :D Lots to do tomorrow, haircut and errands and learning airport codes and finishing packing and eating more chocolate! :) 

Love you all! :)

1 comments:

Rachael said...

I hope "eat chocolate" is on your list like every fifth time! :D

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Blogger in the Sky All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger .

Design by themetraffic. Blogger Template by Anshul | Funny Pictures.